Basic conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
In accordance with this manual, the Company guarantees during the specified warranty period that the products sold in the territory of the Russian Federation and used exclusively in the Russian Federation are free from manufacturing defects.
|Warranty for a new tuning kit||Tuning kit for the car of the corresponding model||36 months|
|Warranty for paintwork||Paintwork of the tuning kit||12 months|
|Warranty for components of the kit that are not manufactured by the Company||Components not Manufactured by the company||In accordance with the warranty periods of the suppliers of components (12 months)|
Denial of responsibility.
The company makes no warranty or assumes any liability for products outside the scope of this document.
Products covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty.
The manufacturer’s warranty covers the tuning kit itself, including its component parts, except for Damage not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty and Items subject to a conditional warranty.
The start date of the warranty is the date the kit is sold to the end consumer.
Damage not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to the tuning kit or components that have been subjected to the following effects:
- Misuse or negligence.
- Uses for Unintended Purposes.
- Unauthorized use, use in regions not designated for driving this vehicle class.
- Intentional damage, arson, etc.
- Traffic accident.
- Military action or civil unrest.
- Natural disasters.
- Modification, modification or transformation of the vehicle structure.
- Purchase or installation from an unauthorized dealership or questionable, illegal or unauthorized trade.
- Any circumstances in which it is not possible to establish the history, origin or warranty coverage of the Kit or its components.
Damage due to external influences.
Damage resulting from the following impacts does not constitute Manufacturing Defects and is not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Contact with other objects
- Aggressive precipitation
- Temperature regime, outside the climatic norm
- Exposure to acids and alkalis
- Traces from gravel and other objects
- Traces of stones, tree resin, salts, bird droppings, metal particles, hail, wind, lightning and other natural influences
- Traces caused by the use of mechanical cleaning agents or careless washing
- Other small marks found during pre-sale preparation that can be removed by polishing are not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
To minimize this type of damage, the manufacturer strongly recommends applying a protective film to the tuning kit.
Damage due to negligence or misuse.
Damage resulting from the following is not a Manufacturing Defect and is not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Non-observance of the instructions in this document, as well as the instructions for the general use of the vehicle.
- Improper storage.
- Lack of pre-sale preparation before the vehicle is delivered to the first retail customer.
- Failure to rectify the malfunction as soon as possible after detecting such malfunction
- Repairs not performed by an authorized dealer.
- Malfunction due to improper installation or wiring.
- Using the vehicle for unforeseen purposes such as racing, rallying, time trials. Either operation of the car in off-road conditions (surfaces without road surface), unrepaired roads.
- Long-term storage (or no operation) from 6 months.
Normal wear and tear
Natural deterioration in the appearance of the vehicle (including, respectively, the tuning kit) and normal wear and tear (for example, discoloration or reduction in gloss of the paintwork, deformation, etc.) due to use, lack of use or environmental influences are foreseen, expected and are not Manufacturing Defects. As such, they are not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Spare parts subject to natural wear and tear include, but not limited to, the following:
- lamps in sets of fog lights.
Collateral and Consequential Damages and Costs.
Mandatory recommendations: careful handling, hand washing (do not use abrasive materials, acids and alkalis), avoid hitting curbs, do not store the car with the installed tuning kit for more than 48 hours in open parking areas without covers or other protective equipment.
Not Covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Replacing consumable items such as bulbs in fog lamp kits that need to be replaced periodically.
- Use of non-original spare parts.
- Non-original components of the tuning kit, as well as any consequences of their use, are not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- The manufacturer pays attention to the protruding parts of the muffler nozzles. When a vehicle is used, the muffler tips in the exhaust system heat up, which is natural. To avoid injury, it is necessary to exclude accidental contact of people and animals to the muffler nozzles.
- The manufacturer also strongly warns about the mandatory use of the front towing eyelet (included in the tuning kit) when towing a car on a flexible hitch.